By following these simple rules you can reduce your risks of losing your money or having a bad experience with a trades person
- Employ Highbrow Roofing!
- NEVER EMPLOY cold callers or doorstep salesmen!
- Get at least 3 independant estimates on headed note paper with address of usual business
- Talk to previous customers and view previous work
- Don't just go by website reviews
- Varify membership with governing bodies
- Question insurance cover - and ask to see recent current Insurance certificates
- Ensure you have a written contract of works
- Ask for before and after photographs - especially if it is roof work that you are unable to access yourself
- Stage payments - Make sure you have an itinerary of works and when payments will be made. DO NOT pay for work that has NOT been
- Make sure any work is within any local area planning guidelines
- Ensure additional costs are agreed before work continues
- Beware guarantee's on repairs
- Always try to look at the work before final payment
- Make lots of cups of tea!